CNC punching and bending- production of prototypes and wide range of products for short production lots without the need to invest in expensive tools. Our production processes are designed and accomplished on CAD/CAM. The modern punching presses and press brakes are able to deal with any type of material.
We punch and bend from: carbon steel, nickel, stainless steel, aluminum, plastics, brass, copper, bronze.
Our production processes are designed and accomplished on CAD/CAM.
We prepare APQ, documentation for PPAP approval, complete IMDS.
CNC punching & bending
We can work with any type of material and produce metal comopnents in high volumens, as well prototypes and short production lots without investing in expensive tools.
from 0,5 to 6 mm
Thickness of manufactured components
1250 x 2500 mm
The scope of machining axes X,Y
The range of machining X, Y, Y, one reposition
Our machine park:
- high-speed presses of high-production (with a productivity of up 400 strokes per minute), eccentric, crank and double-crank, hydraulic, CNC punching & bending which are characterized by pressure from 2.5 to 500 tonnes
- 18 lines for stamping and punching (which allow to install the tools on the table of maximum size 3100 x 2100 mm)
- CNC press brake of bending length up to 3000 mm
- CNC punching press with the surface area of punching of 1000 x 2500 mm (but in the reposition up to 5000 mm)
- milling plotters
- saws for cutting aluminum section
- assembling and testing devices